Monday, April 3, 2017

Lahteesha

lahteeshaFile:Emojione 1F60B.svg - Wikimedia Commons
Good morning or afternoon no afternoon,OH hi my name is lahteesha I am Samoan Maori,my favorite color is blue would you like to know want to know why i’ll tell you anyway, my favorite color is blue just because i got given to me a big blue b’day cake silly right anyways i’m 10 years of age and the school i attend to is Dawson primary and i really like this school I am a year six in Dawson primary and i have 1 sibling and her name is mirahkle she is 8 years old. So one of the things that i really like are ‘’SUSHI!’’... That is the thing that I love most give me a sushi and i will be your best friend forever i also would love to go to America just to get shoes and go to Disneyland or whatever they have there. THAT’S ALL ABOUT ME GOODBYE. Well that's all i have to say.

3 comments:

  1. It's great to learn a bit more about you Lahteesha, remember to read over your post before you publish. Are there any changes you can make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Lahteesha.

    ReplyDelete