Tuesday, April 4, 2017

cricket

                                              
Screenshot 2017-03-21 at 2.16.15 PM.png
Dawson’s cricket tournament!!!!!
On march the 15th and it happened we girls and the boy’s cricket team both came second it was shocking we thought that we would have come 6th but guess what we came second and we were proud of ourselves,so i’ll tell you who we faced readout north and man were they good bowlers well kinda they were better than us guess why just because we kept on doing wide's and man was i frustrated but they only  bate us by 1 but at least we came second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lheetesh i am from Marshall laing primary. My name is Hemani . I am your blogger Buddy I would like to see how you look like so can you send in a picture. I am a Indian. I speak Telugu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 11 Years Old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a nice name.

    ReplyDelete